Thursday, February 03, 2005

Stupid Lorry......

haiz...i tot i could have been such a wonderful day today...ended up a little sad in the end...well the story goes like this...round evening time bout 6.45pm, me was preparing to go for my training...then it started to rain...rain also rain heavily...so i couldn't go for my class as my only transport to there is my bike....i had to stay home and bore myself to death...then i received a call round 7.55pm frm one of my senior...they were wondering if i was gonna turn up for class or not as they needed all the senior members there for training due to tat we were all supposed to be preparing for a demostration at jonkers somewhere towards the end of this month...i told them tat my place here was raining heavily and i might not make it....well, after tat bout 8.15pm the rain started to subdue....so i called back my senior to find out if they will be there still as i'll try my best to come for the training....so cut things short, i left...it was still drizzling at tat time....on my way out of my taman, i met wit an accident....how it happened? well this stupid lorry was parked right in da middle of the road....myself with my helmet's vizor on, and wit the raindrops all round it couldn't make out of the lorry until it was too late....i have never seen tat lorry b4 in my life at my taman...must be some new lorry from somewhere else....and boy, wat an inconsiderate driver the fella was....i mean like wat brain do u have if u parked ur damn lorry in da middle of the road? other ppl oso have to use the road rite?...so after banging into the lorry, i would say i count myself lucky also for not speeding at tat time, or else the impact would have been even worst.....well the lucky thing is tat, only my bike's head was broken in tat accident....so tomorrow morning i guess i have to go to the bike shop and get it replaced...hopefully it won't cost me much....anyway, me no mood di today, i'll update my blog tomorrow...hopefully if i got mood la...sigh....stupid lorry.......andyjoe signing out.....nite.....

No comments: