Saturday, April 16, 2005

Just Some Updates Bout Myself....

Hi there, been some time since i've actually wrote anything in here, dear frens who normally chat wit me via msn, sad to say that my msn is still out, the one the email jericho_mcleod@hotmail.com seems like my pc is having some problems logging onto that programme...konon la pc one foot in the grave di ma...anyway for the time being, i'm using icq, my no. is 256-939-313 ...other than that u can even email me at andrewmcleod1984@yahoo.co.uk my active email address...or chin chai oso can message me through friendster.. oh yeah, just to inform that i've my very own blog, http://andyjoe.blogspot.com thats where i dump some jokes and stuffs thats happening round me la...keep in contact dear frens...tats all for now, this is andyjoe signing off...chioz!

No comments: