Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Latest Update Bout Myself...

hey hey hey....how you ppl doing? hehe...been some time since my last update bout myself...hehe anyway, just had my pc back...sent to shop for some servicing...seems like it's working damn well now....glad to have it to do so la...myself damn pantang if the pc is slow la... =) anyway, now i've just started my diploma classes in cosmopoint, made few new frens there...all of them are kinda cool in their own way la...=) lately been having some stress due to the assignments...due to after work, come back tired, gotta face the pc again...but wat the heck, i choose this way for myself rite? sabar le, just another 2 years and 5 months plus more...hehehe, counting the days down..btw, i still need to come online ma...to see my gal.. really miss her la wanna see her again...who doesn't?....hahahaha...oh yeah, my msn is ok di... can add me if u wan too la.. address is jericho_mcleod@hotmail.com ....today ( 12.5.05 ) off la...tats why kuasa to update my blog...hehehe...somemore this shanic keep on asking me to update my blog...hehehe....nah, those jokes there for u la....cheryl, sorry la...no pic to post in my blog la....my scanner can't connect...think maybe the usb port got hal or wat....but don care la...janji pc fast...hahaha...k la..till i got other free time then i'll update again la...adios!

No comments: