Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Now i really pity this guy.....

Last week, my wife and I went to the Doctor for our annual physical.After the doctor examined me he said, "You appear to be in good health Ron. Do you have any medical concerns you would like to ask me about?""In fact, I do," I said, "After I have sex with Pat my wife, the first time I am usually hot and sweaty, and then, after I have sex with her the second time, I am usually cold and chilly."The Doctor said that he had never heard of those symptoms even though he was impressed with my ability to perform twice at my late age, but that he would research in his medical books.He then called in Pat and after examining her he said, "Everything appears to be fine. Do you have any medical concerns that you would like to discuss with me?"Pat replied that she had no questions or concerns. The doctor then asked her, "You know Ron has an unusual concern. He tells me that he is usually hot and sweaty when he has sex with you the first time, and then c! old and chilly after the second time. Do you have any idea of why this is happening?""Oh that crazy old fellow" Pat replied. "That's because the first time is usually in July and the second time is in December!!"

No comments: