Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Worth Repeating...

Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a moron. - George Carlin
You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is. - Ellen DeGeneres
I'm not into working out. My philosophy: No pain, no pain. - Carol Leifer
I would love to speak a foreign language but I can't. So I grew hair under my arms instead. - Sue Kolinsky
The reason most people play golf is to wear clothes they would not be caught dead in otherwise. - Roger Simon
A hotel is a place that keeps the manufacturers of 25-watt bulbs in business. - Shelley Berman
I'm desperately trying to figure out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets. - Dave Edison
If law school is so hard to get through, how come there are so many lawyers? - Calvin Trillin
Guys are lucky because they get to grow mustaches. I wish I could. It's like having a little pet for your face. - Anita Wise
I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. They've experienced pain and bought jewelry. - Rita Rudner
Anytime four New Yorkers get into a cab together without arguing, a bank robbery has just taken place. - Johnny Carson
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie" until you can find a rock. -Will Rogers
If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight. - George Gobel

No comments: