Friday, September 01, 2006

Last day @ the office 29.8.2006 (with pictures)

29th of August 2006 was my last day in Sudong Sdn Bhd, also known as SingTel (Singapore Telecommunications). I've spent 4 years and 5 months there. With me, I carry the sweet memories and experience which I've learned throughout my career. I know I've should posted this sooner, rather than now, but reason is that I've been kinda busy for these past 2 days. Will blog on what I've been up to later, but for now, there are the few pictures which I've taken with my frens, Team Leaders & close frens:


workstation Posted by Picasa
This is the last picture of my workstation, neat right? Haven't started work yet, that's why


last pic of me taken @ the workstation Posted by Picasa
This is me, gonna miss my position...


with lynn & nadimah Posted by Picasa
here I'm with Lynn & Nadimah, the 2 ladies that share the same cluster as me


with crystal Posted by Picasa
this is Crystal, one of my breakfast kaki


ann Posted by Picasa
here's Ann, the ATL for MBES team, also one of my breakfast kaki


zubir & winnie Posted by Picasa
Here's Zubir & Winnie, the 2 person sitting in front of me


cynthia Posted by Picasa
Now this is Cynthia, she's from Finance Dept


with cynthia Posted by Picasa
a picture of us together


with grace Posted by Picasa
here with Grace, another one from the Finance Dept


game1 Posted by Picasa
after lunch with them both, went for a game @ the arcade


game2 Posted by Picasa
one of the games that we play to release our tension, table hockey, Grace's favourite
but I always win, hehehe =P


cp1 Posted by Picasa
seen here with Shaun (one of my computer sifu) & Marlena, from the Change Plan Team


cp2 Posted by Picasa
Ezreen & Lizawati, change plan team too


cp3 Posted by Picasa
presenting Bobby, the romeo of the change plan team


ci Posted by Picasa
seen here with Razif, Latha & Gwenda frm the Change Instrument team


zatul n me Posted by Picasa
Zatul, ATL of Change Plan& Change Instrument Team


me n wei sin Posted by Picasa
Wei Sin, TL of Change Plan & Change Instrument Team


vas team Posted by Picasa
Here's the Vas Team, with me, Nazir
in front (l-r) Judy, Roshidah, Renu & Rohanah


me n rohanah Posted by Picasa


zubir-me-judy Posted by Picasa


qc gals Posted by Picasa
Now there are the QC gals, frm leftTai, Yati & Diha


pagingboy Posted by Picasa
OMO paging team, Akram


registrygal Posted by Picasa
the registry gal, Vijaya, also known as our Ah Long, I donno why she has tat name =P


mbes team Posted by Picasa
with Anis & Tracy from the MBES team


nl team Posted by Picasa
seen with Elyse, Adnan & Farrah


nl team part2 Posted by Picasa
from left, Mahani, Dzatul, Hanizar & Aziana


group pic Posted by Picasa
Dina, Hanizar & Deana (so nice the smiles =D)


with deana Posted by Picasa
one for rememberance, with My Team Leader Deana (TL for the New Line & GRC team)


with adam Posted by Picasa


adam, jojo, hanizar Posted by Picasa


my partner in crime Posted by Picasa
also my ATL (ATL for the New Line & GRC team)


DJ & AJ Posted by Picasa
Rock on!


me n aaron Posted by Picasa
one of my seniors in the company


frens in svc 100 Posted by Picasa
seen here with the SVC 100 team


me n fennie Posted by Picasa


me & ah lian Posted by Picasa


me & gary hutchinson (damn Man U!) Posted by Picasa


me n felice Posted by Picasa


gangsta wanabe? Posted by Picasa


me & gary tan Posted by Picasa
one of my computer sifu

Thanks for the memories everybody, will always remember you all!

No comments: