Saturday, September 02, 2006

Merdeka Eve - 30.8.2006

As per the previous post, I did mentioned that I was kinda busy for these past few days right? Reason was that I had a couple of frens over from Perak. They were Jasmin & Cindy. The first day which they arrived, which was on Merdeka Eve, me and Virgil decided to take them out. Since these gals wanted something different for a change, we then decided to take them to our very own Malacca Zoo. I must admit, it's been a few years since I've last set foot in the zoo. It looks ok though, but another reason for me going there was to see how much has the zoo advanced. Below are a few pictures which I took from my cam. Enjoy!

bird1 Posted by Picasa
this cockatoo greeted us at the entrance


macaws Posted by Picasa


harlow Posted by Picasa


giraffe Posted by Picasa


giraffe2 Posted by Picasa


giraffe3 Posted by Picasa


lepak time Posted by Picasa


wat? Posted by Picasa


smile for the camera everybody! Posted by Picasa


wanna feel these horns up your ass? Posted by Picasa


oiiii!!!!! i said no snapping any pictures of me! Posted by Picasa


ok la, let you snap....bini came edi ma Posted by Picasa


damn, i've gotta do something bout all these water.. Posted by Picasa


ah, don bother la! Posted by Picasa


wooiittt!!!! scandal ka? Posted by Picasa


edisi siasat - tangkap basah Posted by Picasa


ahhh, time to continue with my dip! Posted by Picasa


pose for you Posted by Picasa


got a prob with my haistyle? Posted by Picasa


brown eagle Posted by Picasa


sea eagle Posted by Picasa


another kind of eagles Posted by Picasa


bear, oppss, no, no, this ain't no bear =P Posted by Picasa


land terrapin Posted by Picasa


cindy & jasmin with a stone replica of the terrapin Posted by Picasa


sad little monkey on a lil island... Posted by Picasa


hey, i didn't know you were talikng a pic of me! Posted by Picasa


after makan, swinging time! Posted by Picasa


one of the primate Posted by Picasa


baby primate Posted by Picasa


na, i pose for you, cute or not? =D Posted by Picasa


homeground. enough said. Posted by Picasa


flamingoes! Posted by Picasa


man, i'm all alone =( Posted by Picasa


alright!, who created this mess? Posted by Picasa


he looks so lost rite? Posted by Picasa


porcupine Posted by Picasa


hmmm, watcha looking at? Posted by Picasa


alamak, pictures again??!! Dive! Dive! Dive! Posted by Picasa


kwooaakkk! Alright, thats all for now, Thanks for coming =D Posted by Picasa


new trend? smilez =D Posted by Picasa


one for the album! Posted by Picasa

No comments: