Sunday, September 23, 2007

Test of patience

What a day. Imagine having to handle a nasty call. NOw imagine having to handle a nasty-irritating-stupid-bogus-pissing me off kinda call throughout the day which last almost between 10minutes to 20minutes and back to back!

This is really not good for health. Could it be because of the position? I'm not one of those Feng Shui kinda fella but it could be. Or could it be because it's a weekend and most of them are just over shallow minded.

It's just one of those days. I'm just one of the unlucky ones today. And to end to the depression, LFC didn't even win as well. Can't the day just get any more worst? Just hang in there, I hear a voice inside me telling me. Well probably that voice needs to be answering some of these calls too then it'll probably hang itself too.

Days like these keeps me wondering, how long more? The question continues to loom....

3 comments:

FINA said...

Whose more worst? What bout me? All in a row? I'm pissed and depress. Must go buang sway. Come!!

AndyJoe said...

wanna buang suay like wat? our favourite style ka? hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Lillian Too! :P