Thursday, January 12, 2006

First Day of my leave for Xmas 2005

Wow, it sure has been some time since I've last updated stuffs about what that's been happening and going on around me. Been kinda busy with the year end jobs at work, and also had my Finals during the first week of January 2006. Well, December is over, and the New Year is finally here. To all who I've not wished yet, Happy New Year 2006. By the way, these are the pictures from my trip down to KL - Sungai Wang to meet up with a couple of my frens...


mainstage Posted by Picasa
The mainstage to Sungai Wang, it sure is pretty nice


gals Posted by Picasa
met up with Ching Ying, Christine & Wen Wei @ Tepenyaki
the food's ok....love da Garlic, but hate the outcome frm it....bluek...


me n wei Posted by Picasa
picture snap by christine


4 of us Posted by Picasa
managed to get this pic thanks to Christine's cam....cun!

No comments: