Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Malacca - Singapore - Penang!

Recently lots have happened since my last post - yeah, i know I don't update so often as that ain't me. It's more like a past time. So here's a few pictures that I took along these past few months:

During one of my trip back to Malacca, check out the kid that's in the trolly. He's even burried with the items, talk about security to your shopping..

Miss Rufina Lee was also selected to participate in the Mr and Ms Xplode function that was on Merdeka Eve in City Bayview, Malacca. She was one of the top 5 girls that were selected based on high votes from online users.

Well, she asked for a good luck's kiss...

And a more formal picture

Seen here is her and one of the male contestant, who both had to parade themselves on stage. Well the guy eventually emerged as Mr Xplode, probably due to the high votes. He brought his friends and Fina, well, she brought me only.

Yeah, though she didn't emerged as Ms Xplode well she's already hot enough to explode for me. Yeah, we both had a good time. Had free liquor too as she was one of the contestant. We even met Wilburt and Russell there too!

The next day we headed back to Singapore. The following day my colleagues and myself were supposed to be going to the Night Safari here in Singapore. Fina managed to tag along since she was on leave still.

One of the open shows we managed to watch was these Caniball wannabe tribe. Well their performace was alright, more like to show how the Messolotic ppl were like back then or sortsort...

They even played with fire, ate fire, all part of the show. Anyway folks, Don't try this at home! Either way you're gonna get yourself hurt or your mom's gonna freak out seeing you in this way and you might be sent on a trip to Tanjung Rambutan.

Yeah...nice...the girls loved the show....well guys sweaty, six packed and half naked...won't that be enough to turn you horny girls out there on?


Yeahm now watch this fella....

Watch him, watch him.....

KABOOM! He blew out an enourmous giant fireball. Wonder if he could be related to the Uchiha clan....

Ok, here's a challenge between myself and Fina, who can pose weirdly....

I guess I won this challenge easily....

I wasn't too sure whether I noticed the white cloak in the picture back then....Could be..., haha...I think this was in the Bat cage....someone must have lost his cloak while climbing the tree...

This one's one for the album!
(l-r) SIng Jian, Marcus, Fina, Megan, Drina, Boon Keow and Edward.

Smile! =)

Fina too did managed to catch a look at the World's biggest Fountain - The Fountain of Wealth, Suntec City.

Awww....wish you could take a bath too as well right?

We went on to Harbourfront as well...a posed with the best Club's football jersey...

Hmmm, wonder why the sad face?

Well as you can see it, she missed her flight back to Penang, resulting her to pay for the next flight the following day at Rm250. Bummer don't you think considering that you missed a flight that cost Rm 70++....

Next up it was my turn to fly to Penang the following few days...wondering how Air Asia is like...
Looks alright don't you think so?

Alright, boarding time!

Hmmm, not bad....not that small as imagined...

Penang, here I come!

To be honest the seats are not bad, leather seats plus it's quite spacious in between the seats

Well a 45minute trip, it ain't gonna be that bad la...

Arrival at Penang airtport, how I wish Malacca has enough space to have an airport for the public....So much convenience, really beats the 10hr hell bus ride.

Yeah, Malacca needs more space la! Mogok wan?

Alright, we managed to drop by this place in called Bakerzin in Queensbay, Penang. Food's not bad too. This here's my personal favourite Fraisier, almond sponge soaked in strawberry liquor and some pistachio butter cream and fresh strawberries!
Yup, dropped by Batu Ferringgi's beach, act like small kid here...

The wind in your hair, the sound of the sea and the nice warm sun, ah.....

Well then I had to leave, guess what I had for my leaving present? Shepherd's Pie, yum yum.. this one's for memories...Anyway thats all for now. Feel like I rushed through the whole post, but then times too precious to be spending on one post!

No comments: