Sunday, August 27, 2006

Liverpool & me again......

At last, we've finally recorded our first win of the season over west ham in the EPL 2006/2007 season. Good game, entertaining one too! After the game, me and Thomas went out in a search of a place to chill. Guess what? We actually went round the whole of Malacca town and couldn't eve find a place. Finally also, we ended up at McD, Taman Buaya. Funny, of the time I've been in Malacca, I never knew that Taman Buaya's brach practically closes at 2am each day. If I've known any sooner, would have probably made it one f my "ports" =P Well, from one of the crew there, we learned that McD's opening up it's latest branch in front of Mahkota on this coming 29.8.2006, and it'll be 24hrs! Now I'll know where i'll go when I need a snack in the middle of the night =P.
Well, it's now down to 3 days left- 24 actual hrs of working for Singtel. My days are counting down slowly. Cool! After spending 4 years and 5 months there, I think it's high time for me to move on with my career. The only thing that's bothering me now is a place to stay in Singapore. Well, I guess if i can't find a place by the time I start off there, then I'll have to travel frm JB to Sg each day. Well, I'll just face one headache at a time la.
Hmmm, there's this saying which I've been hearing from most of my frens. "When you go off to Singapore, sure you'll find someone who'll really love you". I've heard this like a few times already in this particular week. Frankly speaking, I'm not really bothered. After what I've been through, I don't think I can settle down in a relationship for now. Perhaps I'd just rather be making frens around rather than settling with just another gal who'll eventually break me up again. Right now, my career comes first! Anyway, thanks to all of you who have been supportive of me. Really appreciate it.

No comments: