Monday, June 11, 2007

Food Feast during this last 2 weeks...

Yeah, I know it's been awhile. As usual,pretty much tied up with work, Malacca and my life. I guess I'll just blog the whole past 2 weeks here. Started off last 2 weeks when myself, Desmond, Edward, Venus & Angeline went to Fish & Co at IMM. For me, it's my first time to this restaurant. What to do, I'm not so much of a fish eater myself but I'm willing to try out new things.
Here we have Edward posing, Do you see any reassemblance here =)

Not to be outdone, Venus too wanted to pose, so she posed with the menu instead...
Gotta admit, having the table-mat as a fish design, hmmm, kinda creative don't you think so?

We have here Angeline giving us a sweet smile, don't blame those eyes, she just woke up actually =P

Ah, finally here comes my dinner, some kinda Fish & Chips...the normal ones I guess. Well the trip there really wasn't much to be talking about, I think I had to pack back a packet of Char Kuay Tiow after that, not enough....=P

A few days later I was on my way back to Malacca. Yeah, in my head it was all about hometown food, couldn't stop thinking bout it except till I saw this banner, Prison Break?

And I though Prison Break was supposed to be looking like this? Ah, enough bout that, Malacca Food! Malacca Food!
Well when I got back home, after the hug-hug scenario from parents, I was dying for something to eat. Somehow or rather I wanted my favourite Thosai from PK's shop, Sri LaksmiVillas. Yum yum....

After that it was mostly touch and go for me, had a few meals here n there, but then at night I felt hungry at 1am, called my bro to ask him out for supper but he said he was kinda out of the way, So I decided to cook up that beauty! My very own fried rice, guess I still have got that cooking touch in me left after all these while in Singapore.

The next day I decided to meet up with Thomas & Virgil + Shinie for lunch. Had Wan Tan Mee. It was sure lovely, decided to take a picture of it as well. Crazy rite? But not as crazy as someone who would actually have 4 meals in the same day of Wan Tan Mee. I'm sure Fina might wanna put this as a wallpaper =P
Later on, I went out with Virgil, we decided to hung out at Dataran, guess this McD booth just came up...didn't noticed it previously...

Yeah, Dataran's McD booth for deserts...

As usual, I had to get a Sundae Cone...Green Apple si boh!

The next day when I got back to office, my cluster were having the May & June babies celebration. Makan as usual but then this time more food....

Isn't it a sight-for-sore-eyes?

Seriously, it was worth effort of me skipping lunch that day....

Then on Monday night, Fern and me went out for dinner, yeah, long-time-no-see punya meet up.....We went to this Korean Food place at Chinatown...

The amount of dishes for just 2 people....Ok right? but then all vegetable lei.....

Hmmm, something's missing....right?

What could it be? ....

Of coz it's the main dish, silly! You'd think I have dinner without meat? Haha!

They even cooked the beef infront of us...Think it's part of their scam to make us more hungry....

I'm telling you, the chopsticks they had were flat, how to use la?! Thankfully for Mr. Fork.

And the cap off the night, me and Fern went on to Media-yato get some ice creams. Here's mine, good ol' Rum & Raisins + Banana Chocolate! Let's just hope I don't put on much weight because of these 2 past weeks...

No comments: